Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow if this came here I would pick one up for my girl, this is a good lookin 250...

PLUS IT'S BLOO!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No-body wants to start a conversation about this little jewel...:lol:

·
Registered
319 Posts
I dont think that is a 250 I saw it in a magazine I think it is ZZR 500

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Looks like the old 250 with a minor facelift :dontknow:

BTW, how about them sick azz graphics on the 06 ehh?? :lol: Seriously, for $3000 (or less) OTD, I'm considering one to save gas, and to keep from putting straight up miles on the 10R riding back a forth to work. Well, maybe not. . .

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Kickaho said:
Looks like the old 250 with a minor facelift :dontknow:

BTW, how about them sick azz graphics on the 06 ehh?? :lol: Seriously, for $3000 (or less) OTD, I'm considering one to save gas, and to keep from putting straight up miles on the 10R riding back a forth to work. Well, maybe not. . .
Just bought one of these (used, 4k miles, 9 mos. old, still under warranty) for my 15 yr-old son to learn to track ride with. But got the '05 in black with Kawasaki-green stripe. Pretty cool little bike. Told him to learn to ride and work on corner speed on something that won't step out on the gas and highside him to the moon. When he gets it down, I'll move him up to a 600.

Getting track plastic for it, and maybe a Muzzy exhaust and Dynojet kit. Looking forward to watching him pass some guys around the outside in the C group. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Took 15 years for it to catch on with mine. Thought it might never happen, but didn't want to be one of those dads that forces his hobbies on his sons. He always goes to the track with me and likes to help and watch me and my friends ride. But just a month ago, announced that he would like to get a bike and ride with us at the track.

I jumped all over it and sold my 954 to fund a bike and full gear for him within 4 weeks of him telling me. MSF course in July, track in August. Couldn't be more jazzed. Counting the days...

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
250's are to small.. turning over 10k rpms at 80 doesn't make for a comfortable bike. As for it being a rebadged Ninja 250, the frame and wheels are different so all I could hope is that it has 500cc's under all that plastic

·
Registered
48 Posts
i got 94 model zzr 250, 165 km/h max, but they can't do good u turns, radius is worst than 10r !, goes ok, got 300 km out of a tank, crashed few times and the thing still goes :p took it on a track and f**** it up hehehehe

1 - 15 of 15 Posts