Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:rant:Has anyone here ever spent any time of ZXForums? Bush of F***ing tools, biggest waste of a Kawi forum if I have ever seen one. I would rather spend time talking to people about bikes on gixxer.com. All they care about is getting the highest total post count, and they will gauge motorcycle knowledge on how high each members post count is, when the ones with the super high post count dont know shit, they just sit in threads called "whoring threads" and use it as a chat room. No factual knowledge is shared over there, just stupid ass opinions from a bunch of douche's. Agravating. Sorry rant over.

Makes me appreciate ZX-10R.net even more.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
lol u just ranting abt everything lately arent ya buddy

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
eh, just some idiot "post whore" spreading his retard seed all over innocent members.

And yes as a matter of fact im thinking a few members spread from over there and came here, hence all the dumb threads lately.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
oh snap! Wall-e down wit OPP!!!

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that's pretty sweet. I want to get a SM next along with a 250 to race.

If you havent ridden a SM I would reccomend the a 450, they are much much more forgiving on pavement than in the dirt, you will seriously be upset with a 250 SM. As far as getting a dirt bike, its pretty cheap, but you soon learn you will pay just as much $$ for the SM set up as you did for the dirt bike.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts