Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ZX9R Turbo W/M System Finished(UPGRADE II)

This is my upgrade II. It's a Coolingmist Water/Methanol injection system. I finished the tank, but not all the system. I will finish soon.

For now, i installed the tank on the bike. The tank is built with stainless steel. I made the tank bigger as possible for long ride. The tank capacity is 1.1 gallon. I built a home made anti-leak valve in the cap for the air can going in to the tank, when the W/M go out and don't leak the W/M when my front wheel up. I put too a low level float switch with red led. Now, you can check the progress pics.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Total Sickness!!!!

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
very nice work!..............you have some skills brother!!.........

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
wow thats one helleva tank! wed be lucky to have that kind of space to work with on the 10r!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everybody,

I finished to install all parts of the water/methanol system. I installed the pump, the injector on the plenum, adjustable pressure switch, flow detector switch connect to bleu led when the system is on. The red led is connected to the low level float switch. Also when i built the tank, i keep a little space for i can put my tool under my rear seat. I put some pics for you can see the result.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts