Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2009 ZX6R Built to AMA Supersport Spec Rules. I posted this on the 6R forum but figured I would put it up on here too.
Ohlins 25mm Cartridges in Forks
Ohlins TTX rear shock
Ohlins re-valved steering stabilizer
SuperSport Motor
Bazzaz Z-FI
Bazzaz Map Selection Switch
Maps for pump, VP MR12, AMA Spec Sunoco
Bazzaz QuickShifter
Attack Supersport reflashed ecu
Full Leo Vinci Ti Exhaust
Woodcraft handlebars
Attack Rearsets
Keyless Ignition
Race Bodywork

$7200

email: [email protected]
I am in NC. Shipping available at buyers expense.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Out of curiosity, what does a supersport motor dyno at?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All Dynos are different so I don't really like to throw out exact dyno #. Some read high and some read low. That being said last time this bike was dynoed it made 126.9 on Pump Gas on Lee's Dyno Lee's Performance, Charlotte NC. Bike weighs 374 with a full tank of gas. About 90-100lbs lighter than stock.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Ugh... that's insanity... I have no way to buy it but I'm sure it's lightyears ahead of my 2012 ZX6. Free bump.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Very, very nice! Just picked up another street bike so couldn't buy another. Guess you wouldn't be interested in trade though? I have a 2007 R6 race bike with built motor, just refreshed for 2013 CCS season AND a super clean 2005 ZX-12R with only 9,000 miles that I would be willing to discuss for trade. Thought I would ask...

Can supply pics and additional details if interested. Your ZX6R bike sounds like a great bike.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very, very nice! Just picked up another street bike so couldn't buy another. Guess you wouldn't be interested in trade though? I have a 2007 R6 race bike with built motor, just refreshed for 2013 CCS season AND a super clean 2005 ZX-12R with only 9,000 miles that I would be willing to discuss for trade. Thought I would ask...

Can supply pics and additional details if interested. Your ZX6R bike sounds like a great bike.
Not really interested in trades. Thanks. I need the $. Gonna change it up this year and build a different kind of bike.

·
Registered
5 Posts
All Dynos are different so I don't really like to throw out exact dyno #. Some read high and some read low. That being said last time this bike was dynoed it made 126.9 on Pump Gas on Lee's Dyno Lee's Performance, Charlotte NC. Bike weighs 374 with a full tank of gas. About 90-100lbs lighter than stock.

Sorry it might be a stupid question but what is an Attack supersport reflashed ecu? Is it the OEM ecu flashed or are you talking about the Kit ECU. I only ask because I've asked Attack for help with my Kit ECU but I wasn't aware that they were flashing stock ECUs. If I can't figure out my Kit ECU this might be an option for me. Any light you can shed is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
It says he has a Bazzaz z-Fi...

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
It also says he has an Attack supersport reflashed ecu.....
Guhl motors can reflash ECU's on the ZX6's, so I assume it's something similar to that with a higher rev-limiter and timing changes and then the Z-Fi is where the fine tuning is done. Too bad Attack can't be contacted to ask them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Guhl motors can reflash ECU's on the ZX6's, so I assume it's something similar to that with a higher rev-limiter and timing changes and then the Z-Fi is where the fine tuning is done. Too bad Attack can't be contacted to ask them.
I'm aware of Guhl and other companies that flash ECU's. I have a Kit ECU and plan to run it with my PCV and Autotune, so I'm on the same page as you, I was just looking for clarification on the Attack version, I've spoken with them a few times about suspension upgrades and some help with the Kit ECU and bought a couple of things from them, I have never heard of their flash before. If they are re-flashing stock ECU's I plan on sending mine as an alternative to the Kit ECU. I just wanted some clarification before I called with might be a stupid question.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts