Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
lol yep he is on the local forum, basically posted on there looking for advice, people say their say, some say run, some say get a lawyer fuk the cops, some say man up pay the fine

then the news agency runs that, someone posts link of local forum on the news comments page

the cop probablly reading that is like, fuk those dweebs, I give them a break and they are saying fuk the cops, run from the cops etc haha

I feel bad for Matt, but he did man up and stop for the cop, I give him that.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What advice does he need? The guy got off MAJORLY. Didn't get handcuffed and sent to jail, just a fine and a lecture??? Holy shit. Pay your fine and don't speed without knowing whose on the road!

·
Registered
116 Posts
i wonder who reported his speed to the press. the officer radared him at that speed but gave him a ticket for something like 40mph over i think.

·
Registered
890 Posts
NOW is the golden age of motorcycling flawless ungodly fast bikes that handle fantastic being better than 99% of the riders that own them. Top that off with the ability to take your bike and run it on a clean, fast , well maintained professional race track that gives you an instructor teaching you and mapping out yur progress. Also a track season pass is only a few hundred bucks for the WHOLE Summer. Sorry call me a mean bastard but I cant have any simpathy when there are such great alternitives at a low price now .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts