Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

i got my 07 zx10r serviced today and got them to install the ZX14 calipers and new brake pads!

went for a quick 20min ride and WOW they are absolutely fantastic! :thumbsup: i now have one finger braking. they are brilliant.

i still have the stock lines on and will put braided lines on in the not to distant future. but i just wanted to put a post up and recommend it to everyone who hasnt done it yet! you will not be disapointed!

special thank to hellsrazor who i bought the calipers off as well!

cannot wait to go for a ride tomoroow up tamborine mountains!!!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::smile::beer2:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hi Guys

i got my 07 zx10r serviced today and got them to install the ZX14 calipers and new brake pads!

went for a quick 20min ride and WOW they are absolutely fantastic! :thumbsup: i now have one finger braking. they are brilliant.

i still have the stock lines on and will put braided lines on in the not to distant future. but i just wanted to put a post up and recommend it to everyone who hasnt done it yet! you will not be disapointed!

special thank to hellsrazor who i bought the calipers off as well!

cannot wait to go for a ride tomoroow up tamborine mountains!!!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::smile::beer2:
:+1: I too just did this a couple of weeks ago and WOW! This is a manditory upgrade. Get rid of those Torkio pieces of junk and get the zx14 calipers YOU won't be disapointed.
Thanks to Cory for the zx14 calipers.

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
The only ones that need any modification or the 5mm spacers are the cbr calipers. the ZX6 and ZX14 cailipers bolt right up and use the same banjo bolts for the lines even.

·
Registered
456 Posts
nxt upgrade for me will be this

1 - 6 of 6 Posts