Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Tuesday I picked up 01 12R ..The Last of the fast one's... Did a few hour's of cleaning,mirror's off ... next on the plan are blinker's, rear light -white, and full Akra ... It's fuc..... animal..:thefinger:thefinger

Attachments

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Nice & clean. I still have the coffee table book that came with my 2000 ZX12R. I need to offer that sucker up...collecting duct on a shelf...

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
:drool: Man that thing is beautiful. I should of bought one, back in the day, but I was so stuck on getting a 1000, and never pulled the trigger.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:drool: Man that thing is beautiful. I should of bought one, back in the day, but I was so stuck on getting a 1000, and never pulled the trigger.
It will look even better ..... Gotta love this Ram air intake ---- "Suck me in !! " :lol::lol:

Attachments

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts
WOW that is exceptionally clean!

Funny, growing up with a couple of ZX-7R's through the 90's I was always envious of the ZX-11 and 12's and thought they were stupid fast and powerful. Never riden one though and have always been curious.

How is it compared to your ZX-10?
Power, performance, etc?

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Very nice and clean

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WOW that is exceptionally clean!

Funny, growing up with a couple of ZX-7R's through the 90's I was always envious of the ZX-11 and 12's and thought they were stupid fast and powerful. Never riden one though and have always been curious.

How is it compared to your ZX-10?
Power, performance, etc?
:eek:ccasion1 How is compared to my zx10...bigger,longer like comparing bmw 3 series with 7 series..:lol::lol:

Did only highway ride back home so in few day's i will tell you how it handle's true some real corner's...and mounthain road's..

It puls really really good... 5 gear rpm's were at limiter speed showed cca 310 ,and then in 6 i got little over 320 by the speedo..but it was really windy..
But will try top speed with Gps..

Take a look at this guy on 12 !!!! :thefinger

·
Registered
94 Posts
Beautiful bike,,, but have to ask about all that tile in your shop,,, how does it hold up with all your wrenching,ect.? holy Crap! iam impressed!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Beautiful bike,,, but have to ask about all that tile in your shop,,, how does it hold up with all your wrenching,ect.? holy Crap! iam impressed!
:thumbsup::eek:ccasion1

9 year's since I have open my work shop.... I work on car's and motorcycles... daily cleaning after all the work is done...and that's it...

1 - 20 of 90 Posts