Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
zx10r/z1000 streetfighter pics!! updated pics & info

Well, I have been working on this project for the last 3-4 months and I am finally finished with it. I believe it turned out about as perfect as it can.

I have a 03-06 z1000 front fairing on it and the rest is zx10r Gen1 parts from my 05' zx10r. I have many people help me along the way on a few other forums and would like to say "thanks" for the help and ideas.
I have a Full Muzzy system, PC3 with a "custom" map, Kawasaki Race intake cam, degreed cams 106 in/104 exh and it pulled 163.6 on the local dyno.
I cut off the ram air tubes that go along the steering stem head to allow more air to be sucked in since I blocked off the "ram air" intake. It does do upper 160's so I haven't lost that much top end!!!! IF ANY!!!!

That was this last weekend and the numbers are reasonable for the mods that are done to it. There were 07-08' GSXR 1k's & 06-08 R1's doing about 160-166 hp with full systems and custom maps/no maps. Just to get an idea of the others that were there.

Take a look!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
few more pics

Attachments

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wiring and other areas of interest

Attachments

·
Registered
522 Posts
damn!!! first a z1000 with 10r motor and now a 10r turned z1000 and both turned out badazz.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Looks as clean as a factory job (or better!)
Very nice work!!!!:thumbsup::cool:

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good job mate, that thing looks awsome.
Where did u get the rear seat cowl from i want one, as i dont like the genuine one much.
It is the targa brand one. I found it off ebay unpainted for $59 but from the online site they are about $169 or more..:sad:

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
I really like the looks of the bike - very well done. Rep for you my friend! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
You should be on Kawi's R&D payroll:lol::thumbsup::eek:ccasion1
ID RIDE IT!!!!

1 - 20 of 76 Posts