Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a small get together for a little showdown in Mexico. The Supra has ran 8's on kill mode but was on "medium" boost for this race which is between 800-900whp. Not too sure what the CBR had but it had at least an exhaust and gearing.

I let off just after passing the car. I would have kept going but traffic was coming up and I was already going 150mph

Another video of the Supra racing a 500+whp LS7 RX7

·
Registered
414 Posts
That's one fast ass supra. I must admit, I thought the Honda would of hung in there just a little bit better though.

·
Registered
729 Posts
I met a guy here in dfw with a 830whp supra. We will line em up next time we visit Mexico. I'm sure i will kill him. He is too. I'll post videos. We r Gonna take the vettes out to meet up soon too.

·
Registered
729 Posts
cbr could have performed better, sounded like he could benefit from some clutchless shifting
Those CBRs have 0 top end. I walk em like they are a 600 on top.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Yall are lucky...only fast cars I find have woman or 87yr old men driving them...

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
GodDAMN that car was fast, holy shit! I have a buddy who used to have a decent build on his Supra, somewhere just north of 500hp. I had no idea people were building them until he bought it around 2003 or so and was amazed at how much power the big builds were putting down. I couldn't fit in the drivers seat so I didn't get to hammer on it. I took off my shoes and everything-just no legroom.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Damn Sasquatch!! how big are you??

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
I bet prius with $100k in it would run just as fast lol.
noooo. with that much money into it, a Prius could at least break into the 11s :helmet: :crackup:

good race. 10 is King! :thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts