Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guy's
Thought it was about time i posted some pics of my bike.
450bhp, Turbo.
Had it 4 years now and still find it an absolute stunner to own.
Draws crowds wherever parked.
Anyway some photo's.
Cheers Dave.

Attachments

·
Registered
242 Posts
man that thing is sick

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Wow. :thumbsup:

I need more info...times/mods/plots/etc?

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
what turbo you running?? did you get it in a kit or build it your self???

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ZX10r Turbo.

Hi Guy's
Bike has this kit fitted.
http://www.bigccracing.com/shop/product.asp?idproduct=270&source=thumb
Engine mod's include,
Arrow precision con-rods, JE Low Compression Turbo Pistons, Head Gas-Flowed by All Stage.
Muzzy Lock-Up Clutch.
Bike running 8-injector set-up, using two Power Commanders, second boost activated.
Tial Dual-stage Wastegate and Tial blow off valve.
Cheers Dave.

Attachments

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
It's a bigCC kit right? I believe it's a used bike. A previous member posted pics of this back in 05 I think. Very nice build! Any vids?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Wow doing the calculation that's almost $10k US. That's freekin nuts. I wouldn't spend that kind of money on a kit you could put together for under $2K-$3k max.

Sweet bike though.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I need whatever chemical imbalance u have!! I already felt like my bike was retarded fast but damn u must let out a little trickle of pee in first gear, don't sneeze

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Very nice bike, congrats. On the street how much boost would you be using? Does the dual power commanders supply enough fuel to cover sustained boost and do they mesh well for normal riding? :cool:

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Wow doing the calculation that's almost $10k US. That's freekin nuts. I wouldn't spend that kind of money on a kit you could put together for under $2K-$3k max.

Sweet bike though.

Uhh, no. You might be able to turbo your bike for 2-3K, but you couldn't buy the parts that go into the BigCC kit for 3K. Not to mention the build quality of the header. BigCC builds top quality kits, this is not a muffler-shop turbo.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts