Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, and it cost em $5,000. It was close as the GSXR1000, pulls hard on the launch, but the ZX10R rolls right by it at mid section of the mile. This was consective roll-ons (4) times with same results. :D

·
Registered
86 Posts
I can second that opinion, to date I havent lost a street drag race yet. Closest one was against an 04 R1 and that was only because I misshifted first to second which allowed him to close the gap a bit.

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Sweet, I have never had a street race from a dead stop. I would probably get spanked since I have no idea how to launch the bike in its peak range, oh well maybe I should learn :)

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
$5,000, damn you guys play rough. Great job! Sooooo, what are you going to buy for the bike with your winnings?

·
Registered
39 Posts
probono1 said:
Yes, and it cost em $5,000. It was close as the GSXR1000, pulls hard on the launch, but the ZX10R rolls right by it at mid section of the mile. This was consective roll-ons (4) times with same results. :D
Was this a 1/4 mile from a stop or roll on?

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Plecostomus said:
I know a guy named Monti that will hand you your ass with his R1.
Woooooooooo, i know you didn't go there, LOL! Here, [smilie=b:, you deserve it, i'm buying.

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
hahaha

·
Registered
23 Posts
Remember that Kaw and Susuki merged but Susuki owns more rights and Kaw was helped to make the 10r by susuki. The new G1k will be better because their new bike cycle is different from all other manufactorers which usually gives them an advantage over everyone else.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
TheOneR1 said:
Remember that Kaw and Susuki merged but Susuki owns more rights and Kaw was helped to make the 10r by susuki. The new G1k will be better because their new bike cycle is different from all other manufactorers which usually gives them an advantage over everyone else.
I might have to trade my 10R next year! :x

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
TheOneR1 said:
Not exactly correct there Mr R1. They do not share information or technology on their "flagship models". The ZX10 is a flagship model. As is the G1K Suzuki.

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
TheOneR1 said:
This is kinda like the Hertz commercial in......'not exactly'

BD

1 - 18 of 18 Posts