Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys new to this site just joined so 'Hi' everyone........Ive had 3 ZX9R's over the years and just loved erm large.......... but saw a 'doc' had me 'gonads' injected........and suddenly Ive got a Zx10R C2 and shes a american import. (ironically)......... anyway Ive been doing loads of work to her getting things as required for 'minnie me' and the old chesnut of 'suspension' has reared its head......... so Iam 80kg Ive dialled all the settings back to standard.......... a friends had a ride ,hes a club racer and used to have same model...... hes says still very hard...........so my rambling concludes to I have been told by MCTecnics suspension guys that I need to put progressive springs in the front and get standard rear shock serviced and check out the rear wheel adjustment making sure the wheel sits right back in the swinging arm , they even recomend extending the chain If required.......... so has anyone done this ,heard of this,.....all surgestions greatfully welcome.......... well with in reason...............:lol:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts