Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are ZX10r making after a few mods?

got my 19 zx10 booked in end of the month for MWR filter, decat+spark exhaust and ecu......what am i expected to achieve 190....200 whp ?

seen a few gen5's making these figures...

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
That is a relatively small and simply question that raises a much longer and complicated answer, possibly made simpler by answering your question with this question "who's dyno is the bike going on" There is such a difference in published figures across a variety of dyno machines. There is such a difference in before and after figures depending on who does the flashing and tuning. There is such a difference in before and after figures depending on how much dyno time you pay for. Really some dealers, centres, tuners are actually only doing part maps some explain this some do not!

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
All dyno's are different.. I got 185 RWHP on Attack Performance dyno with the catalytic converter on the bike...but bike has reflash by Guhl, removed secondaries, custom Attack Map, Akra shorty can, 2011 ZX-10R Gen 4.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Here is what I know from real world experience:

Gen1 155 ish with a slip-on. 160 with a full system and tune. 171 with a SS build. (optimistic)
Gen 4 171 with slip on, flash and tune
Gen 5 160 ish stock. 180 with flash tune and slip on, 190 with full system, flash and tune, 200 with kit cams.

My ZX10RR with slip on, cat delete, Flash, Tune, Autotune, MWR filter, and kit cams, made 204rwhp.
As a comparison, same dyno, same tuner, by 2014 BMW S1000RR made 179 RWHP with a slip-on and Rapidbike tuner.

The old ZX7R made 112. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts