Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Asus transformer Android tablet running Ice Cream sandwich. Last week there was a ICS update, and after that when I use this site, and only this site, it will not display anyones avatar, or 95% of the pictures that members post.

Anyone else having this problem on a similar device?
I think we are long overdue for a android app for this site.

Help me out people.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I tried the motorcycle app, but I think its better suited for a phone not a tablet.

Its much better to use a tablets browser to view sites.
I

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
I hate this app. For some reason it always gives me a permission error when I want to view new threads or post here via the app.
2 thumbs down for MC APP

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
I am experiencing same issue but not constant. I have 2.3 android on my motorolla ATRIX and I use lapdock net book thing. But even my work computer which uses windows is doing same thing. The avatars and pictures people on this site list either don't show or wont load fully.
For Android, after every update do a SOFT RESET of the phone. This ensures the update takes completely and bug free. Do this following steps....
while phone / tablet is powered on and at home screen and unlocked remove the back cover then remove the BATTERY from device. Very important it is powered on and unlocked when you do this.
Then leave the battery out for at least a minimum of three minutes.
After at least three minutes install battery and cover.
Wait two minutes then power up device.
All glitches SHOULD be gone. This is a SOFT reset. Looses no info or settings.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Im having the same problem with Android 4.0, never had a problem with 2.3. I HATE the apps for forums and wont use them.

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
I have never had to use a forum app on my adroud. I always deny/turn down the app requests for forums. Don't need them ever.

·
Administrator
6,706 Posts
iOS here. I don't normally use it either, no big problems when I do though, just like the full experience.

·
Administrator
6,706 Posts
Yeah, I tried the motorcycle app, but I think its better suited for a phone not a tablet.

Its much better to use a tablets browser to view sites.
I
sorry, did't even notice that you mentioned tablet

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, this is wierd. Did the site do a update or something, because now everything is working normal.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ipads are nice, but i prefer the freedom of a open source operating system. Its not a question of money.

·
Boomer Sooner!
2,337 Posts
Jailbreak is your friend!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
Seriously, jailbreak it. I always jailbreak my iphone and ipad. And everyone around me has me jailbreak their devices. It allows so much more. There is nothing you can do to your android i cannot do to my iphone/ipad. And the ipad as a whole is SOOOOOO much better than any of the androids.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I know how to jailbreak my iPhone but then could never figure out how to get shit to dl!!! So had to reset it back to normal

·
Boomer Sooner!
2,337 Posts
What did you have problems with? You can pm me with whatever your problems were and I will go over with you step by step with how to make it work. Its pretty simple when you know what to do, but if you just do it and try and figure it out it is pretty difficult.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
What did you have problems with? You can pm me with whatever your problems were and I will go over with you step by step with how to make it work. Its pretty simple when you know what to do, but if you just do it and try and figure it out it is pretty difficult.
Will put the jailbreak software back on tomorrow when I get home to my computer so I can back it up first......then I'll shoot u a pm with the questions I have. Thanks alot always was an interest of mine to learn!!! Btw I have a Verizon iPhone 4 not the 4s

1 - 20 of 20 Posts