Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I bought Driven rear sets and not only did they fell apart on the road and we're expertly installed by ridersrevelation.com and then the anodizing bleached from black to purple so FAST. And I keep my bike in the garage and shade lmao.
Garbage.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
FWIW, I've run Sato, Arata, Vortex and Attack on various ZX-10Rs, but I have to say that the Graves rearsets on my Gen5 are the best I've ever had. Sturdy, but not heavy. And absolutely no slop in the linkage at all. Very happy.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FWIW, I've run Sato, Arata, Vortex and Attack on various ZX-10Rs, but I have to say that the Graves rearsets on my Gen5 are the best I've ever had. Sturdy, but not heavy. And absolutely no slop in the linkage at all. Very happy.
Are they gp shift ...post a pic:2bitchslap:

·
Registered
2,060 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
They're whatever you want them to be, but I have them set up for GP shift. Photos below.

Truth. Here's the thread. Not sure if they have any more or not, but I would guess not as it's been a couple months.
How is the GP Shift working for you? I have these also, standard pattern.. Sometimes it doesn't want to shift up if im high in the revs , or i have to rolll off abit
I just got a 15t front and new chain

·
Registered
82 Posts
I was having problems with the KQS,, upshifting at times.. After changing the front sprocket,, something happened that allowed it to work better,, a change in the ratio .. I have only 4,800 mi on bike.. I am really impressed with the positive drive it always has with little throttle input

·
Registered
17 Posts
I was having problems with the KQS,, upshifting at times.. After changing the front sprocket,, something happened that allowed it to work better,, a change in the ratio .. I have only 4,800 mi on bike.. I am really impressed with the positive drive it always has with little throttle input

Did you find changing the sprocket was a permanent fix, my bike has been riddled with this exact same shifting issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts