Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BIG UPDATE ON PAGE 5............PAGE 5

Well after having the ZX10r for almost 4 years I parted it out this winter and purchased a new 2016 Ninja H2. Ive only put on about 17km's, but the bike is just amazing. Definitely can't wait to get rid of that factory exhaust though.

Made a quick little video showing the new bike, the parts I have already, and of course some supercharger sounds LOL!

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Very nice bike sir!

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone

Is the difference insane, or what?
The tq right away is a nice change from the 10r, and the gear ratios are perfect for street riding. The 10r was so long in 1st and 2nd, and the H2 is a lot shorter, but has a longer 4th, 5th and 6th, so it has great acceleration when you want it, and a great cruising rpm too. I rode one de-restricted last year and that one was a weapon. The stock one makes jam quickly, but it doesn't feel crazy past 10k. You can definitely feel when factory restrictions kick in.

Put on about 130kms today and I freaking loved it. Feel like such a kid again wanting to hear the supercharger sounds while riding.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^Ya finally LOL!

What exhaust do you have in mind? I just can't deal with the looks of the factory one.
Well I guess you didn't watch the video lol :wink2: I went with the Brocks Slash cut full system.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
^Ya finally LOL!

Well I guess you didn't watch the video lol :wink2: I went with the Brocks Slash cut full system.

...someone is trying to go stoooopid fast over there. :) Minus the wheels, that's what I'd do if I could afford one.... give it the Brock's treatment and add some water/meth injection and go murder things. Everywhere. :thefinger_red:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Real nice bike, congrats.

The factory exhaust is hideous, looks like 2 old fashioned ear trumpets glued to the side of the bike, WTH. The aftermarket will make out like bandits on this platform.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Congrats boosted if I wasn't looking to buy a House next year I would pick up an H2 as well how often do you see stock bikes come Super Charged?.....Answer NEVER until NOW thank you Kawasaki. :mrgreen:

bloo

1 - 20 of 59 Posts