Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought a 05 r1 and thought i would join the r1 forum. i mean no disrespect at all towards r1 riders but, i am not sure if i have ever seen a bigger bunch o squids! the zx10 crowd seem to be intellegant and very friendly. but not the r1 guys. also there site is crap compared to zx10.net

so what are your thoughts on this?

·
Registered
198 Posts
I for one have not been to their site..but I can say this..zx-10r.net...has alot of very helpfull people on here and most know alot aobut these bikes and are very willing to help...why I'm still here...

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
You meet the nicest people on a................................

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I for one have not been to their site..but I can say this..zx-10r.net...has alot of very helpfull people on here and most know alot aobut these bikes and are very willing to help...why I'm still here...
:+1:

I been on the R1 forms and I like this site better; why? Probally because I bleed green. :mrgreen: The people on here are very friendly and I have learned a lot for the 2 yrs being on this site.

·
Registered
213 Posts
i just bought a 05 r1 and thought i would join the r1 forum. i mean no disrespect at all towards r1 riders but, i am not sure if i have ever seen a bigger bunch o squids! the zx10 crowd seem to be intellegant and very friendly. but not the r1 guys. also there site is crap compared to zx10.net

so what are your thoughts on this?
:hello:.....you have a r...wezzy what you doing heerrr.:lol:

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
they have a forum?????

·
Registered
860 Posts
I came from a R6 and am now on a 10. Personally my favorites are a couple R6 forums but I do like the R1 forum better so far. It just seemed like there were more people with more extensive knowledge sharing it. Again though, I'm new around here maybe I'll figure it out after awhile. I'm so much happier on my 10. I love this bike!

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
been there.. still a member, but rarely on :)
Fisrt web site I joined. The 10 was my fisrt full on sportbike and I learned a lot from other members, still do. Finally got around to pulling my secondaries, Thanks Hesaves.Although the board has changed a bit. Used to be like hangin out with your buddies and talkin shit, now it's kinda grown into a frat party. Doesn't matter, you couldn't chase me outta here with a paint brush and a bucket of shit, that or a ban.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I disagree. I have been in that forum since 2000 and find the people there to be much more responsive and less likely to flame others. There seem to be some good people on this forum, but also alot of a**holes.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for the replys. it just seems like there is more knowledge here. r1 forum seems more about your bike lookin cool rather than workin right or haulin ass

·
Registered
620 Posts
I was on Kawiforums.com and others, I find this forum the best when it comes to hint, tip and help. As long as I've my Zed10, I'll stick to this forum thank you.

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
Fisrt web site I joined. The 10 was my fisrt full on sportbike and I learned a lot from other members, still do. Finally got around to pulling my secondaries, Thanks Hesaves.Although the board has changed a bit. Used to be like hangin out with your buddies and talkin shit, now it's kinda grown into a frat party. Doesn't matter, you couldn't chase me outta here with a paint brush and a bucket of shit, that or a ban.
True that...Alot of helpful guys/gals here...I miss alot of sh*t slinging with the OLDER members that has gone tho..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts