Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my 04 zx10r. The bike as just under 8800 miles and looks brand new with lots of mods. rear seat cowel/rear fender kit with lights/ bmc filter/costum map/aka slip on/scotts damper/-1 in the front/ power commander. 1-248-860-9812 john all for 5,000.00 and I have lots of things to give the buyer to call me for all the things in the deal.

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
I want that bike. That is a great deal with all the mods for sure. I'm going to try even more aggressively to get rid of my 636 I just got and I will be calling you. I really am interested and want that bike. I would love to see it stay in my garage and the zx-10r.net forum family. I love green, its just like the one I sold. This prolly won't last long, but I'm going to try and get with you. Expect a call by weeks end. I hope you still have her!!!:bump:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
man that is a great deal, very nice looking bike. someone in your area needs to scoop that sucker up

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
:eyecrazy: Boy, good thing you don't live near me, because there would be a 4th bike in my garage, and my wife would be extremely pissed.

Great deal:thumbsup:

Actually, sounds to good, what's the catch, does it have a salvage title or something?:dontknow:

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Clear title he told me on the phone earlier and he's the original owner. I'm trying desperately to get this 636 sold so I can hollar at him with some dough. He said he has a potential buyer coming on Saturday...damnit!!!!

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Bring it to me, I'll buy it off you.

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
He's holding it for me till Thursday when I can get out there. I'm pretty sure Jblaze she's going to be chilling in my garage. I just talked to him and other dude (dumbass) didn't show up and now its on my plate. Looks pretty tasty can't wait to pick it up next week!!!:+1:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just don't ride as much any more, I am a truck driver and when work calls I go. I am also putting in hte deat a lg green icon mesh jacket a med icon shull helement, 2 stands,2 covers, all the stock parts, a pair of gloves filter clearner kit, and what ever I can find in the house. john

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Ohh, I didn't know there was dibs on something over 1k. =)

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
I bet someone who shows up with Cash Money, it will be a done deal. You better hurry up Kawdude, cause that's a deal for sure. Good luck.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
If I was closer I would've been showed up with cash.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes I am holding it for kawdude636 untill thursday, and Have some in line after him. I am leaveing town tonight and will be back wednesday night, hopeing kawdude636 comes out thursday to get.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts