Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man those First Gen 10Rs look so nice and even though I own one when I see it on the Street from my car I get all giddy. My 8yr old son was sleeping and I yelled out LOOK a ZX10R!!!!!!!!! it was Orange but that's ok :lol:

I really love the look of a first Gen 10R, there is no mistaking it for another bike and you know it's dead serious :cool:...and it's not Gixxer like where you see one all the time and they all look the same. :wink::cool:

·
Registered
344 Posts
I share in your excitement but this looks like the start of another one of "Those" threads. BYW I love my 1st gen, Kawi did a good job with that 1.

Ken

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I share in your excitement but this looks like the start of another one of "Those" threads. BYW I love my 1st gen, Kawi did a good job with that 1.

Ken

yeah, that's my point we are in 2008 and the first Gen 10R still brings excitement:thumbsup::eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
You guys are lucky with those first gens.Especially those TI ones.
I bought into the 2nd gen one myself.
The last time I bought a 1st gen bike was back in 85 I bought a 1st gen,RED-Black-Silver ZX6R.It had several recalls against it through out the year,but a dependable bike.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love my 1st Gen. best bike i've had. and yes i too love the fact that there aren't so many out there like the Gixxer. Seems like every Squid out there has one...but not the 10
exactly :eek:ccasion1

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
yeah, that's my point we are in 2008 and the first Gen 10R still brings excitement:thumbsup::eek:ccasion1
:+1: It always puts a smile on my face when I pull the sheet I use to cover it off and start it up.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I love my 05 TI.. Had to repaint due to getting stolen but was recovered the same night.. Scratched up the side... Now is a Metalic Silverish... Still looks good....:rocketwho

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
o.k Chuckd92 your showing off now! Stop It!

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
I absolutely love my 1st Gen - I could never part with it and that is why it still sits in my garage with the 08. I don't think it looks dated one bit and looks 100 times better than the new bike.

·
Registered
101 Posts
hoooray for 1st gens.....touched by the hand of god, yadda yadda yadda we get it now lets move on

Dont be jealous... You were a year too late to get the sexy beast.... :lol:

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
I really love the look of a first Gen 10R, there is no mistaking it for another bike and you know it's dead serious :cool:...and it's not Gixxer like where you see one all the time and they all look the same. :wink::cool:
:+1:

·
Registered
561 Posts
First gen 10's are the nicest looking, and orange is the best color on EARTH! Though your blue bike is t3h h0tn3ss. That would be my second choice. But, I'm stuck with puke green until I get some orange paint from color-rite and find someone to paint my fairings for a decent price.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts