Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

21 - 40 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
That looks like it will be a great looking machine when your finished returning it to its former glory

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Oh, yea! I forgot I put on my ZX14 310mm Galfer brake rotors, with the Brembo calipers.:+2::banana-metal::bling: I forgot about taking pic's when I was doing the forks, sorry... :confused:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
It's Christmas!!!!!!!! full exhaust is here, brocks Alien head. Plus, a Bazzaz fi TC with the switch to flip between 10 levels of TC on the fly and the tc light, it blinks with the TC working (for tuning the TC) Also I got a BMC racing air filter and a new Ohlins Rear shock, all set up for me, my weight and riding style! Oh, I forgot. I got the last peace for my Sharks Skinz race fairings, the under belly and I also got a super light Batty and charging system. Pics coming soon, to biz working on it! :grin2::banana-metal::bling:>:)

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
It's Christmas!!!!!!!! full exhaust is here, brocks Alien head. Plus, a Bazzaz fi TC with the switch to flip between 10 levels of TC on the fly and the tc light, it blinks with the TC working (for tuning the TC) Also I got a BMC racing air filter and a new Ohlins Rear shock, all set up for me, my weight and riding style! Oh, I forgot. I got the last peace for my Sharks Skinz race fairings, the under belly and I also got a super light Batty and charging system. Pics coming soon, to biz working on it! :grin2::banana-metal::bling:>:)
You can haz TC on a Gen1? I never even heard of that aftermarket goodie. Damn.... wonder how soon I can get a second mortgage after buying to buy stuff for my gen1. Just kidding. :)

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
Looking really good on the build. One of these days I hope I can tear mine down and give her a refit like you are doing to yours. With everything you are doing it is almost like a new bike!

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Gaw, the money and time. I wish I had that too. Man this looks great. Such a cool refresher for this thing and so many cool aftermarket parts.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Looking really good on the build. One of these days I hope I can tear mine down and give her a refit like you are doing to yours. With everything you are doing it is almost like a new bike!

Thanks brother, that's what I'm hoping for!!! :grin2:0:)>:)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #35 (Edited)
Gaw, the money and time. I wish I had that too. Man this looks great. Such a cool refresher for this thing and so many cool aftermarket parts.
And I still haven't put anything up about a few of my parts! :wink2:
Like my Gilles Tooling 4 way adjustable clip on's... >:)
But your right about the time. Damn, I forgot how long builds take! Something always comes up, to slow you down... :-(

Attachments

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
And I still haven't put anything up about a few of my parts! :wink2:
Like my Gilles Tooling 4 way adjustable clip on's... >:)
But your right about the time. Damn, I forgot how long builds take! Something always comes up, to slow you down... :-(
I have Gilles rear sets and they are really nice. Those look really sweet and I like the range of adjustablility that that have.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #38 (Edited)
I have Gilles rear sets and they are really nice. Those look really sweet and I like the range of adjustablility that that have.
Those look nice, I almost got some but went with the Vortex because I have extra part. Plus, I got them for 100 bucks but I'd rather have the Gilles rearsets.

But, I'm pretty happy I got the bars

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #40 (Edited)
I forgot all about putting up pic's of My Ohlins shock set up just for me and my riding style! Oh and the Switch to change between maps one for race gas and the other for pump gas. Plus you can switch between 10 levels of tc. Well plus or -5 from where ever you have it set. Plus the light to show when it's working( so you can tune it)

Attachments

21 - 40 of 92 Posts