Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,973 Posts
at my place so expensive to replace the engine..today mu spark plug already replace the next day maybe i tray to check the valve clearance..i think the problame here
So, you definitely confirmed that you have no compression? On which cylinder? If you aren't getting compression on 1 or more of the cylinders, it sounds like a valves are damaged, not right in the timing (cam chain jumped possibly?), or the piston rings have an issue. It would be helpful to know if you have poor compression on more than just cylinder.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
For a 10R engine not to start due to lost compression i can assure you its FUBAR and it just didn't happen mysteriously overnight by itself, its something else entirely not compression, ignition or fuel problems, safety feature issue! Or your engine grenaded last time you were out and you forgot about it! Have you measured the compression to come to this conclusion.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So, you definitely confirmed that you have no compression? On which cylinder? If you aren't getting compression on 1 or more of the cylinders, it sounds like a valves are damaged, not right in the timing (cam chain jumped possibly?), or the piston rings have an issue. It would be helpful to know if you have poor compression on more than just cylinder.
I think one of the sims has a problem I have to check the difference between intek out and in first

1 - 10 of 10 Posts