Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have extended swingarm on mi zx10r 06 so when I launch or hit a bump the bike the rear tire touches the plastic in the rear and I have set the spring to its maximun preload. So my question is, is there anyway to stiff the rear spring or where I can get a stiffer rear spring?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have extended swingarm on mi zx10r 06 so when I launch or hit a bump the bike the rear tire touches the plastic in the rear and I have set the spring to its maximun preload. So my question is, is there anyway to stiff the rear spring or where I can get a stiffer rear spring?
Also im a short person 5'5 and I cant adjust the links

·
Registered
59 Posts
you can try increasing the rear shock compression damping

·
Registered
76 Posts
ZX14 spring or complete shock. Night and day difference. Gen 2 is soft in the rear from factory. Outside of sending your unit off to have it tailored to you, getting a ZX14 one is your best bet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts