Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends.

I have problem with my zx10r 2004/2005 frame/title and i find one on ebay frame and title for zx10r 2006.

Can i put this frame from 2006 on my bike ? Is there any major differences or i can easy put it on.

Thanks .

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow, if you are right that will make my world filled with smiles and happines :)

thanks for the fast answer , i'll buy the frame from the zx10r 2006 .

Regards,

·
La Flama Blanca
7,720 Posts
won't work, engine mounts, rear set mounts, subframe mounts all different and probly more. They look similar, thats about it.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Direct bolt on. Should take you about 22 minutes and 3 bags of peanut M&M's to do it.
That was "booty" man. In other words "un-cool". It's a good thing jblaze got his attention before he went out and purchased that frame for some $$ just to find out later on that it wouldn't work.
Jokes and fun and games are all well and good sometimes, but everyone doesn't know what you know.
That man was asking a legit question and you bout f'd him up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
10x all , i know that zx10r 2004/2005 and 2006/2007 are different in many things but tha frames looks like same on pictures ;) Thats why i ask for your competent opinion.

Regards,
:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
That was "booty" man. In other words "un-cool". It's a good thing jblaze got his attention before he went out and purchased that frame for some $$ just to find out later on that it wouldn't work.
Jokes and fun and games are all well and good sometimes, but everyone doesn't know what you know.
That man was asking a legit question and you bout f'd him up.
Are you guys serious?

The seemed just as fishy of a question to me as those "legit" questions that new users ask us about "lost key, anyway to start the bike without the key?" threads that we get every once in a while and everyone jumps on the "ITS STOLEN" bandwagon. Granted he COULD be asking a legit question, it smells fishy to me. But he already got his answer. Hope it works out for him

Guess I have trust issues. lol

·
Registered
405 Posts
Are you guys serious?

The seemed just as fishy of a question to me as those "legit" questions that new users ask us about "lost key, anyway to start the bike without the key?" threads that we get every once in a while and everyone jumps on the "ITS STOLEN" bandwagon. Granted he COULD be asking a legit question, it smells fishy to me. But he already got his answer. Hope it works out for him

Guess I have trust issues. lol
"Tru dat"
I guess you have a point too.
It could go either way
Wasn't trying to flame you. Sometimes people do try to play the dumb role for what ever reason. I'll give you that, but sometimes people really are just...clueless.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts