Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. My name is Paulo, and im from Portugal - Lisbon, and i have a zx10r 2005, since 2015, the bike have some mods, its a nice bike
DSC_1114.JPG

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
15,396 Posts
Welcome to the party!

Shiny! You don't see that very often any more! (y)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I try my best for is all shinny always. I have made a few mods . I have brembo m4 calipers, brembo RCS19 brake pump lever, full titanium arrow exhaust. Nikko G-pack,DNA air filter
, and a few others goodies

·
Registered
23 Posts
I own a first gen too. They are so much fun and they have beautiful lines and the prettiest tank ever put on a sportbike. Plus they don't have all that stupid traction control that most people put on 1 or turn off..No abs either. Put some Bridgestone R11's on her. Also add the GI Pro or send your ECU to Schnitzracing.com for a Re-Flash. This will open your secondary throttle flies sooner. I put a really good shock on mine very worth it. Also put a top shelf Fork Fluid in up front another cheap mod you will notice. Go with a 520 Conversion and you will loose almost 3 pounds if you use an aluminum rear sprocket. A sprint Air Filter....A Translogic Quick Shifter...The best. A set Of Titax Wheels...haha... Light weight battery...Galfer Superbike lines with Ferodo or SBS pads. Dont get the big rotors...they add weight, slow the steering and pointless on the street,..Great pads make the most difference with top shelf brake fluid.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I own a first gen too. They are so much fun and they have beautiful lines and the prettiest tank ever put on a sportbike. Plus they don't have all that stupid traction control that most people put on 1 or turn off..No abs either. Put some Bridgestone R11's on her. Also add the GI Pro or send your ECU to Schnitzracing.com for a Re-Flash. This will open your secondary throttle flies sooner. I put a really good shock on mine very worth it. Also put a top shelf Fork Fluid in up front another cheap mod you will notice. Go with a 520 Conversion and you will loose almost 3 pounds if you use an aluminum rear sprocket. A sprint Air Filter....A Translogic Quick Shifter...The best. A set Of Titax Wheels...haha... Light weight battery...Galfer Superbike lines with Ferodo or SBS pads. Dont get the big rotors...they add weight, slow the steering and pointless on the street,..Great pads make the most difference with top shelf brake fluid.
Hello. I already had a gipro with ATRE, but I took it off it was malfunctioning, I have quick shift HM Lite, I also have Extreme Tech steering damper, Nikko G pack to unlock the bike's binary, I've been here at home for over 2 years to assemble a powercomander V, I have a current kit from renthal 520 ultra light, double bubble front glass by Fabbri, I've had to reprogram the ECU, but I haven't done it yet, I didn't feel the need, I also ride a lot less with the bike now .
IMG-20200524-WA0010.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts