Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there!

I'v own zx10r from 2013. This is my first 1000cc bike and it was a big WOW when if first rode it. It was march, weather was cold but sunny (+10 degrees) and i decided to go for a ride for the first time in 2014. My first impressions was like - ohh, so comfortable and easy to ride, handling was so smooth. So i decide to give it a try, and i was going somthng like 260 km/h after 10 min of riding :) My Suzuki GSR600 could do only hard reachable 230 km/h. So i felt in love with this bike that day and dont what more to write :wink:

Btw, it was in black color when i'v bought :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! Yes, bike was black when i'v bought it, but always loved racestyle look, so decided to do new painting. Wanted original theme but added new colors and some stickers. I'v ordered new rised smoke windshield and tail light with turn signals in it. Want to remove stock number mount and put number under the tail. Changed spark plugs to denso, oil - motul 300v as always, and k&n filters a week ago, so bike is ready for new season, but it's still cold and rainy... Oh, and ordered new DID chain and JT sprockets.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Welcome Aboard fellow gen 3 owner.

My Father and his Family are all from Latvia.
Immigrated to the Us at the end of wwII
I wondered if there where tracks there and I also dig the unique paint scheme well done

1 - 6 of 6 Posts