Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
I was gonna buy this awesome a few months back but I didn't wanna wait till the end of the season. DSbat wanted to wait till the end of summer.(can't blame him) I came across a muzzy kit around the same price but the dude was ready to sell so I bought the crappier kit for the same price. Shoot sel in foot....but long story short you can't beat the fell of boooost on a motobike

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
rico - boost is crack :)

Tell me about it Dean... It started here for me .........................

And ended here in just a few short years............................

It was a lot of fun and huge expense..... My son is 23 this month and I hung up my racing leathers when he was born..... Started back with the 12R back in 2001 and haven't looked back... Although there will be no more turbos for me. I think everyone should own one at least once, but you said it best Dean .... " It's CRACK !!"

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I was gonna buy this awesome a few months back but I didn't wanna wait till the end of the season. DSbat wanted to wait till the end of summer.(can't blame him) I came across a muzzy kit around the same price but the dude was ready to sell so I bought the crappier kit for the same price. Shoot sel in foot....but long story short you can't beat the fell of boooost on a motobike

At 3K ....... Dean is making this a Christmas gift for someone.... There's not anything you can buy at DOUBLE that price that is 1/2 the quality and that's without an intercooler.... Other kits have cheap thin header pipes and pissie little waste gates that won't do the job.. And the word intercooler isn't even on the web site for fear someone will ask for one... A kit this well made and put together would have to come from Seb (NLR) or Big CC across the pond at triple the price..

·
Registered
224 Posts
That ZRX(I think) is awesome!!!! Id trade my 10R for that ting in a heartbeat

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Here's my first turbo, 8.18 @ 178

I know about your old ZRX Dean... Living in Knoxville and knowing the Millholland's I get the scoop on who has what and what it runs... I tried the blow through carbs on my ZX11 and NEVER got it sorted out!! That was my last turbo project... Although I have to admit I've thought seriously about using an Aerocharger for the 12R project I'm currently working on.. It would only make around 250 or little over that on pump gas, but it would be instant boost right off idle... I'm trying real hard to not start the turbo (crack habit) again... LOL

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Nice bikes Gunner, looks like low 7s in the early 90s? Very cool.

That was late 80's my kid was born in 88 .... That GPz was 1260cc turbo stretched and slammed in 1983 !! I owned the Daddy to all these modern Slammed turbo bikes....

·
Registered
214 Posts
i may have just made the mistake of showing this video to my woman....

there is no amount of times you can repeat "controlled environment" to her...

*smh*

fail.

41 - 60 of 70 Posts