Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
do want!
what internal mods were you running? just pistons or rods and crank too? seriously considering selling my 08 to get this

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
For 400hp, all I had was turbo pistons, valve springs, cylinder studs, and a lockup clutch. The rods and crank are bone stock. These motors are tough.

I ran up to 300hp without the cyl studs and lockup and never had a problem.

I'd be comfortable running up to 10psi on stock pistons with race gas. 7psi on pump gas with a safe (rich) map.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Just the one kit. No other one like it, no other water/air intercooled kits for a ZX10 anywhere. No intercooled kits at all for that matter.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
If no one takes it in the next few days it will go on eBay. If no one bids, I'll consider payments if you're serious, or parting the kit out.

I'm guessing USPS lost your LC-1. If it ever shows up, you can pay me again.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Seriously ? Payments????? Hey Dean I'm wanting to have Sal do me a motor for my 12R project and I'm a little tight on cash right now .. Would you consider paying Sal for my motor and I'll make payments to you ?? Sounds perfectly reasonable to me... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing surprises me after seeing this....

·
Registered
657 Posts
why not? he gets paid, and keeps the kit till i pay him off... we have talked about me taking this kit off him for a while.... and while i could fork the cash up front... my sick father comes first...

so if your shocked about it... sorry i disturbed you...

also your comment is stupid... your implying he has to fork out something up front and you would pay him back... thats just retarded.....

this is totally different

·
Registered
657 Posts
ya if we can come up to good terms, its a done deal.... i was looking for an excuse to build this 10 engine too... so this works as a good one if you ask me

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I suppose you think the good fairy left all those parts under his pillow. Either way I don't care how ever it did provide me with the laugh of the week.. I hope it works out for you because everyone should own at least one turbo bike in their life time. It's a humbling experience because turning that screw in just that little bit more and see if she'll live is just too much temptation for most..

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #37 (Edited)
For sure I'd rather sell the kit in one shot, so I will give it some more time, there is a lot of interest. But I'll call you this afternoon 2k.

I appreciate it Gunner.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Man pay off bike or get this

Sent from my PC36100 using Motorcycle App

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
I think it would physically, but there is no place for your OEM secondary injectors.

rico - boost is crack :)

21 - 40 of 70 Posts