Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 04 kawi ZX10 I want to know what would be some easy modifications to maximize the horse power on my bike. Presently everything on my bike is Stock. Please Advise any input would be greatly appreciated..

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Full system
Power commander
sprocket change
1/5th throttle insert
aftermarket air filter
haha...the list goes on and on.......but be warned.......once you start to mod her out,....you won't be able to stop!...Good luck!
If you want a quick power ADDER......go with a dry Nitrous system........but you will have to mod your fuel system so you don't lean out the motor and pop it!

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
the throttle insert and sprockets do not increase HP but it will feel like it does!!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
what are you trying to do?????

·
Registered
471 Posts
dude, all Ive done so far is -1 on the front sprocket. the accelleration from that is more than most "street" riders can handle.

I got an ign mod and pcm reflash in the works. both cheap if ya know someone with the software and cables. also got a gp pipe coming. doubt I will need any more. its already smokin the local busa's.

oh, and added a jammer. just paid another freakin speeding ticket. bastards!!

·
Registered
423 Posts
sprocket change is the best bang for the buck in my opnion... try that first and see how you like it. then go from there with the other mods everyone has suggested

·
Registered
536 Posts
This is an easy one!!:eek:ccasion1

Get rid of it and go buy a 06-07!:idea:

I would say for a LITTLE more HP get a 08-09 but...........I personally would not be able to take my butt out to the garage and been seen out in public riding around on such an ugly bike.:headshake

:dontknow:

·
Registered
335 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts