1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
Not me

·
Registered
729 Posts
Hey man. Never seen him around. Hit me up if your ever wanting to ride tho.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Could be wrong about the letters but think thats what it said. As for riding I'm always up for riding . Usually home on week ends but deer season starting so not so much. But this week teaching in Dallas so probably ride after work. Anything going on the next two weeks? Have classes in mesquite hutchins and Dallas

·
Registered
193 Posts
I live and work in mesquite. A couple of us are going to tilted kilt in lewisville thurs night. We will probably meet up in the garland area then head out there. As far as this weekend don't have anything planned as far as riding.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
88 Posts
grassman , what time are you meeting at in garland and where ..I may try and meet up with you guys, if I get home in time

·
Registered
193 Posts
Prob around 730 there is a IHOP at 635 and Centerville we usually meet at. We will be headed up 635 toward 35 if somewhere along the way would be better for u.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
729 Posts
I work out of town on weekends. Have to do my riding during the week. I'm in forney east of mesquite.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Never seen that bike!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Was not me. My ride it down for now, I got bit by the recall bug while I was in Branson Missouri. Hey and let me tell you.. If your wife has to pull a trailer (never pulled a trailer in her life) 9 hrs behind a truck she hates to drive all the way to Branson Missouri she will not be happy with you.... Anyone know anything about Carrollton Kawasaki? I dropped my ride off Wednesday morning and they are just now going to look at it to day. He said if it killed the wiring I am looking at wednesday befor I get it back. (Sorry for the thread jack)..

·
Registered
352 Posts
Kawasaki of Carrollton is great. That's where I got my 10 and my bike before.
Everyone there has strong knowledge and have never had issues with them.

I usually deal with Brian, he's one of the owners. It's easy to get stuck in there just BS'n with them.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have black with red letters and was out last night but was in Addison and Valley Ranch area

Sent from my PC36100 using Motorcycle App

1 - 20 of 46 Posts