Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those were the days !!! Akira Yanagawa , Gregorio Lavilla , Anthony Gobert......

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Hell yeah was watching ESPN classics, and they had the races with the 2 ZX-7RR's of Akira Yanagawa & Simon Crafar all up in the lead group riding...was so nice to see some kawi green up there...
nice links!

·
Caedite Eos Novit Enim Do
2,461 Posts
I loved those days, i can honestly say that the zx-7 was the bike that got me liking sportbike's, i remember seeing the vacuum hosed 7's (90-91 era) at a dealership & thinking man this is like looking at a jet fighter, o those were the days. but here is the 7R footage i can really remember, i couldnt get enough of watching scott russell & muzzy kawasaki do there magic:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
That's exciting racing, what happened to those days?

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I miss the old Superbike days of Doug Chandler....Steve Crevier.....Miguel....(When Honda had Smokin Joe's for a sponsor)

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's exciting racing, what happened to those days?
Hmm..if you compare todays Moto Gp with WSBK ...still superbike is so much better and exciting then moto gp... They killed all of the fun in Gp with stupid rules..

But if you think what happend to kawi glory days..I think this 2010 will be better..!!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

How about some ZX-7R music !!!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I would say--Scott Russell -"Kawi Golden Days"...

But I loved Day's of Zx-7rr...

Attachments

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
good pic's. tomsa, your one of my fav members on here, you come up with some good stuff.

he he cheers mate !!:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1

this one is for you... Scott and good old Zxr750 at Daytona on starting grid!!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 54 Posts