Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
I've been out of the loop for a while so I have a noob question, what's the RR for? Both beautiful machines by the way.

·
Registered
737 Posts
The RR is the homologation special. Other than solo seat and special colors and badging, it has an auto blipper and up/down q/s. And comes with a head pre-milled for the racing kit cams. That's about it.

By the way, (and keeping on topic) I love the sound of the Graves low mount slip-on and mid-pipe.

·
Formerly CLCRACINGAaron
473 Posts
The RR is the homologation special. Other than solo seat and special colors and badging, it has an auto blipper and up/down q/s. And comes with a head pre-milled for the racing kit cams. That's about it.

By the way, (and keeping on topic) I love the sound of the Graves low mount slip-on and mid-pipe.
Pretty sure there's some Ti conrods in the 2019 RR.:hello:

·
Registered
737 Posts
The 2019 does have ti Conrods, and valve-finger follower valve train.

Will be curious to see if the heads are interchangeable.

·
Formerly CLCRACINGAaron
473 Posts
We just did some reworking on the current WORKS full system and will be releasing a WORKS2 over the next two weeks. Testing a few ZX6 and ZX10 setups this weekend.
I heard from a little birdie that this new system will work with Carbonin fairings?

Reactions: bbsteinnewyork

·
Formerly CLCRACINGAaron
473 Posts
Jaw dropping! Wow that’s got a classic sweep...

·
Formerly CLCRACINGAaron
473 Posts
This full system doesn't interchange at the stock locations it's a full built Superbike system. Each staged step of the tail pipe is specific to the bike's characteristics.
THAT....is what I’ve been waiting for. I reached out to Brandon Hope at HHR for availability. Glad to see GMS pushing more development for the current ZX10R.

·
Formerly CLCRACINGAaron
473 Posts
Thanks!

·
Registered
737 Posts
Hmmm.....as long as it has on 02 sensor bung, my autotune would like this............
Also curious to see where it makes power.

Well done Graves.

·
Formerly CLCRACINGAaron
473 Posts
Hmmm.....as long as it has on 02 sensor bung, my autotune would like this............
Also curious to see where it makes power.

Well done Graves.
I’ve never seen a Graves pipe that didn’t have an o2 bung. Pretty confident they got you covered.

·
Formerly CLCRACINGAaron
473 Posts
Right on! I'll try and pull one for you. There's a limited amount on this first run that are all sold if someone back out I can nab that one or get you setup in the next week or so when the next run comes through. Also I need the pricing file I think there's a bit more tubing on this one.
My bike is at KWS getting SS motor mods, I’d really love to have a quality pipe added to make the new tune reach it’s full potential! Racing in 4weeks, picking up the bike in 3weeks:badteeth:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts