Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

wristbands?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i noticed the trend of having wristbands around the brake reservoirs. just food for thought but why doesnt the site put together some assorted zx-10r.net wristbands?

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
I wouldn't mind sportin one on my bike but I know the first time I parked it would disappear... :sad:

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
so i noticed the trend of having wristbands around the brake reservoirs. just food for thought but why doesnt the site put together some assorted zx-10r.net wristbands?
this was covered when Rich decided to make them avail along with the colored T's and while the idea is good unfortunately it doesn't pay to have XXX amount of them sitting in a box in his closet because 3 people want a particular color and the minimum order calls for 50.(ya get what i'm throwin down) Trust me Rich has enough garb in his possession to outfit a football team that was ordered based upon interest but yet it sits too.

BD

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
wtf im so embarrassed. i checked the store at one point but completely over looks them. wow. my bad.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
damn near $15 w shipping though!

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
wtf im so embarrassed. i checked the store at one point but completely over looks them. wow. my bad. i just paid for one.
good man.
now along with the purchase comes your 'contributor' tag thats placed under your username BUT if it doesn't appear please speak up so YSR can address it proper.

BD

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
good man.
now along with the purchase comes your 'contributor' tag thats placed under your username BUT if it doesn't appear please speak up so YSR can address it proper.

BD
I bought a t shirt a couple of weeks ago - no contributor tag yet.

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
damn near $15 w shipping though!
So all you need to do is order 2 wristbands, a hat, and a T-shirt, and guess what.......... the shipping is still $5. Worth it now? You also have the peace of mind that you are contributing to the site to help keep it running full force.

Tread

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So all you need to do is order 2 wristbands, a hat, and a T-shirt, and guess what.......... the shipping is still $5. Worth it now? You also have the peace of mind that you are contributing to the site to help keep it running full force.

Tread
ok you convinced me. i also heard if you sport the zx-10r.net stuff on your bike the cops will let you get away w felony speeds?

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i contributed!
weres my banner?
Transaction ID: 8JC19987BV994400G Placed on May 16, 2007
Item Options Quantity Amount
Wristband
Item # wristband 1 $$8.00 USD
Subtotal: $8.00 USD
Shipping & Handling: $5.00 USD
Sales Tax: $0.00 USD
Total Amount: $13.00 USD

·
Registered
376 Posts
I had my wristband on the resivoir for one day. Crashed hard, and lost it. That was last fall, maybe I'd better get another one too.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
maybe the wristband was bad luck?

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
news flash!!!!!!!!!!!

for anyone the has purchased garb from the store please contact RichTJ99 regarding your order if you haven't received it and YSR50 for your contributer tag (and no this doesn't apply to hesaves0211) :rolleyes:

BD

·
Administrator
6,716 Posts
My standard reply to this :mrgreen:
We are not mind readers! Most members who don't have a contributor tag after placing an order are the same people who did not include their forum member name in their paypal order. This leave us with no way of knowing who you are.

If you haven't received your contributor banner, please PM me the name and email used to place the order and the approximate date that the order was placed.

and don't forget to show off your pics in the .NET Swag section of the Gallery

1 - 20 of 22 Posts