·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I liked it when the guy was like "HOLY SHIT":crackup:

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Truth cool smoke, repost for sure, but to me out of anything, look at the riders on the bikes etc. The guy on the busa is almost sitting in a up right position where the rider on the zx10 is tucked like a bitch. Is it just me or does this look like the guy on the 10 has a little more experience then the other rider. But last a roll on is a test of machine vs machine really so its nice to see a 10 win!! Other then that any squid can turn the throttle and hang on LOL

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
They ARE NOT racing. They were simply doing a top end run. The person who made the video posted it awhile back (it was when 08 Busas just hit the street) and said they WERE NOT racing just doing a top end run.

It was also posted on SuzukiHayabusa.org with the same explanation, seeing as the owner is a member on there as well. If memory serves correctly, its a female 10R owner and her brother (or was it husband?) was riding the Busa.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey when I posted this I hadnt seen it on this site so my bad for the repost. As far as 10s vs Busas, my buddy has a busa and I can tell you that from a dead stop up until about 140ish I stay ahead of him. After that he zooms right past me. We weigh about the same and have the same experience... and when I hop on the busa and he uses my 10 we get the same results. The busa is a bad ass MF at high speed but a little too heavy on take off.

·
5,932 Posts
I saw a roll on this past weekend of a 05gsxr1000 with 220hp vs 04/05 busa built with 200+hp vs a 06zx10r 220+hp on spray I'd think...The gsxr was out front but the zx10r was right on his ass and had him I think a couple times...Busa's are fast but heavy, if you can mod out a zx10 it will easily out run a busa or 14 any day of the week...

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I agree with you about the mods but in stock the busa has it in the long race. If it's short the 10 will take it.

·
5,932 Posts
At top end they will always pull away in less you have your gearing changed on top of some motor work or something...I ran my 09 zx10r on a top end run with 18/39 vs a 14r and stayed with him the hole time...He never once pulled away but thats with different gearing then stock...

·
Registered
265 Posts
My roommate has a stock 08 busa, and granted my 10r is far from stock; I out run his ass everytime :badteeth: especially once we hit the twisties! ;)

·
Registered
149 Posts
My roommate has a stock 08 busa, and granted my 10r is far from stock; I out run his ass everytime :badteeth: especially once we hit the twisties! ;)
:bs: Were are the twisties at in Iowa? I lived in Waterloo ,CF and I never seen any twisties a nice curve here and there. Maybe I was looking in the wrong places:dontknow:

·
5,932 Posts
That's common sense you would eat a stock busa if you have a lot of work put into your 10 LOL...That's almost border line sounding squid like on top of saying you loose him in the twists Ha ha, if you didn't you suck at riding that's for damn sure...

·
Registered
265 Posts
That's common sense you would eat a stock busa if you have a lot of work put into your 10 LOL...That's almost border line sounding squid like on top of saying you loose him in the twists Ha ha, if you didn't you suck at riding that's for damn sure...
I was referencing to the first video in how my 10 compares to my roommates 'Busa. Why is it in every post you make, your flaming someone or being a arrogant douche bag? Didn't you make a video post of you and your buddy "tearing up" a round about or some shit? Baahhaha... Its almost squid like saying your none stock gearing ran with a 14.

·
Registered
265 Posts
:bs: Were are the twisties at in Iowa? I lived in Waterloo ,CF and I never seen any twisties a nice curve here and there. Maybe I was looking in the wrong places:dontknow:

There are several good roads around CF/Waterloo.. You need to head about an hour east (guttenburg area) to have a good time though. In fact, most of eastern Iowa has a lot of awesome roads that run along the river. We head to the La Cross, Wisconsin area once in awhile. <-- Amazing!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts