Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like Guhl Motors 4126 Organ Pike Ephrata, PA has hacked the zx-10r ecu so now we can change anything like the busa guys no top speed limits and also a 13500 rev line...Ridge Racer has done it again and now we Kawasaki ZX-10R owners can enjoy the comforts that the BUSA and GSXR owners have been enjoying for a while now....Get your rev-limiter extended and the speed limits taken off on your stock ECU. From what im hearing we might not have to even buy a power commander or Bazzaz devices anymore because we will be able to adjust the fuel and ignition curves with the REFLASH also.....Not expensive at all either. Call Guhl Motors and they can give you a run-down as for as what they can actually do and how much the ECU Reflash will cost you if anyone is interestd !!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
471 Posts
I have a friend locally that claims to be able to do the same. I am curious if they can take out the timing retard at the same time........

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
moving to "Performance and Tech"

·
Registered
20 Posts
Piasiniengineering

So Christian, are you saying that Guhl Motors has purchased your Serial Suite reflash box? -Dean
NO, Guhl Motors don't have our device Serial suite Piasini as I know.

Only one have it is Simonmotorsport in California, and is the one have reflash the 4 wheels that is show here on this theread, and the dyno show the revlimiter is rised.

That's the thing i can't understad....

Best regards

CHristian Piasini
R&D Piasiniengineering

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
subscribed

·
Registered
549 Posts
Bump!.. does anyone have the serial suite? ..can you save the stock map and reload it for resale?

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
It's depend on the verion.

Master allow read/write the stock bin files, but dosen't allow to read file tuned by Piasiniengineering.

BR

Christian Piasini
R&D Piasiniengineering
How much does it cost to get your ECU flashed by you guys? Have you done a 2011 ZX-10r yet?

How much is the serial suit?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts