Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you guys think about a PERFORMANCE CHIP for an 05 zx-10r it says:

Hyper Performance speed chip specifications
Up to 5+ Better Fuel Efficiency Guaranteed!
25+ Ft.lbs of Torque!
Up to 30 hp! + Faster Pickup! + Quicker Track Times! + More Towing Power
Smoother Idle! + Dyno Proven! + Increased Passing Power! + Street-Legal Everywhere!
Save Gas Money! Pays For Itself! + Cleaner Emissions! + Quicker Throttle Response!
More Torque! + More Top-End Power!
Our Performance Modules work by sending a modified signal to the ecu or engines computer through what is called the IAT

sensor or in some cases m.a.f. senser. This signal changes the computer reading and the computer then reprograms itself

for a more efficient air/fuel mixture.This is accomplished by the ecu changing the timing of the fuel injectors. Vehicle"s from the factory may come too rich or too lean - meaning too much fuel

(rich) or not enough fuel (lean). Different ratio"s have been dyno tested to determine what is the best ratio for performance

and to save gas and be perfectly safe and we will change your mixture to this ideal ratio! Every chip is manufactured specifically for your vehicle,we use very expensive and very hard to get software to program our chips.With our technology combined with our experience with tuning,racing and dyno testing we feel like our chip will out perform the competition.We make sure every chip goes out is waterproof and vibration proof.What does this mean? Electrical components will not,i repeat will not last unless they are free of moisture and vibration,we wont skip costs and skip this critical element.Can our competition guarantee the same?

this was the original advertisement on ebay......what are ur thoughts about it is it true and could i use it with my pc3????????????????

·
Registered
36 Posts
That sounds too good to be true. I would only purchase that from a reputable service center that can install it and give you a written gaurantee. This looks much like other scams that I have come across.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Does it come with a Tornado fuel saver ???

Before you spend any bucks on it, Try sticking a magnet on your gas cap. I heard that super charges your gasoline and adds about 14 HP !

·
Supercharged Mod
4,388 Posts
It's probably a resistor in a box.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I need to get one of these. I hear the New BMW has 30hp more than a 1st Gen so that should put my bike even...the 1st Gen already has the light weight part covered mine weighs less than 400lbs. :helmet:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
No it wasnt bloo and you know it :wink:
thanks...must be the "25+ Ft.lbs of Torque!" you know is BS....yeah your right It must be BS I was just concentrating on HP gains. :lol::eek:ccasion1

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
but wait, if you call within the next 20 minutes, we'll double your towing capabilities.

good, now i can just tow my trailer to the track and don't need to bring a truck at all,

1 - 20 of 36 Posts