Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a t-shirt. Got nothing so far. Looks like the store is either a rip off mechaism or simply a poorly run operation. Either way, I can't recommend it.

·
Registered
306 Posts
it takes a while but will come and youll be happy

·
Registered
772 Posts
Ordered a t-shirt. Got nothing so far. Looks like the store is either a rip off mechaism or simply a poorly run operation. Either way, I can't recommend it.
You are on a long list of members that have had a bad experience. I believe all of them eventually got there loot. It took a couple of months for some of them. I would pm a moderator and ask what to do. The may tell you just to wait, but at least they can forward your displeasure to the administrator of the store.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
You know what else sucks? Provinding poor service and being content with it. Shipping a shirt is not a difficult or time consuming task. Maybe I'm old school, but I believe you should strive to be the best at whatever you do - from defending lawsuits to sweeping the floors.

·
Gone Ridin'
1,705 Posts
I assume that you are beyond the "Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipping" that is listed on the store page. If so, ping them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice to see some feedback. I'm new to the forum so I thought I'd just get banned. Who knows, maybe that takes time too. Nice web site, though. Finally got my front brakes working thanks to a good thread.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
6 weeks is crazy for a shirt. If I told my customers 4-6 weeks for anything I would not have any.
I'm sure they lose business due to that fact.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I know I have ordered 3 shirts (all at the same time) and I have not received anything from the seller yet. I am at the 6-7 week mark now and am getting concerned as I could have spent my 56 dollars on something other than shirts. Don't get me wrong, I understood that the wait would be long, but this is beginning to wear me a little thin. I really want these shirts, I think they look great, but I have to say at this point even a response via email or something from the seller would be a little more comforting.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Nice to see some feedback. I'm new to the forum so I thought I'd just get banned. Who knows, maybe that takes time too. Nice web site, though. Finally got my front brakes working thanks to a good thread.
If your trying to get banned that takes no time at all :badteeth:, if you need help that's easy as well:wink: but you need to provide feedback yourself. One member already asked you if you read the 4-6weeks lead time and you already posted a 2nd time in this thread and did not answer the question.....So, lets try this again.

Did you read the 4-6Weeks lead time and has that time already lapsed?

For those that have gone longer than the 6weeks PM YSR50 but provide real name, date of purchase etc.

Meanwhile I will try to find out what is going on with shipping time.

bloo

PS- YSR is not in charge of the Store just a more direct link so be nice. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Actually, Bloo is right, I waited until 60 days (more than 6 weeks) had passed and wrote to the store with no response. I then asked Bloo if he could look into it and he said he would. I just received my money back via Paypal. Someone from the store apologized for the delay. I really wasn't looking for a refund. I was looking forward to receiving my shirts and brake fluid reservoir cover! Darn, I'd have to start all over and I don't think I can wait another 4-6 weeks!!:sad:

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Guys, I do apologize on the slow responses & slow shipping. I took a day off from work to get caught up on my shipping. All i can say is please bear with me as I am getting the backed up orders today.

I am in the process of having someone else take over the shipping of the store which should really speed things up to say the least!

Thanks,
Rich

·
Administrator
6,719 Posts
Thanks Rich :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
I am in the process of having someone else take over the shipping of the store which should really speed things up to say the least!

Thanks,
Rich
I might order more stuff if this happens. :eek:ccasion1

1 - 20 of 53 Posts