Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
La Flama Blanca
7,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How and when did the site start? OVer the years how has it changed?
Who is responsible for it all?

Anybody on here a historian and can give a rundown of how we got where we are?

I have been a member of many, many forums sites from anything to mountain bikes, RC cars, models, computers, cell phone, cars, trucks, dirt bikes, you name it I have been into it. I have to say this is probably one of the best and most knowledgeble groups of guys around. There has been verry little that I needed to know that I have not got a answer for on here some way or the other. Just like to take time to say thanks to everybody!
Marc.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
I've been on since 2004 and feel I am probable an above average member as far as bikes go...

And i didn't know SQUAT when I joined...you want some good stories, check out some of the threads/q's I had when I first joined...:headshake :rolleyes:

Oh well we've all got to start somewhere! This is a great forum, and even though I dont really ride anymore, its hard to imagine not logging on here often.

not only is the forum got great knowlege on bikes, but also life in general. I've met people on here that I kn ow I'll be friends for life w/.

Great place, and :+1: to the original post!

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
I've been on since 2004 and feel I am probable an above average member as far as bikes go...

And i didn't know SQUAT when I joined...you want some good stories, check out some of the threads/q's I had when I first joined...:headshake :rolleyes:

Oh well we've all got to start somewhere! This is a great forum, and even though I dont really ride anymore, its hard to imagine not logging on here often.

not only is the forum got great knowlege on bikes, but also life in general. I've met people on here that I kn ow I'll be friends for life w/.

Great place, and :+1: to the original post!
:+1: same here for sure.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
me neither but i did stay at a Holiday Inn Express lastnight. :thumbsup:

BD
:spit::spit::spit:

no one is exactly sure when the .net started. some believe the .net originally was a time warp that a future ninja rider had used to traveled though and alert us of this powerful machine, others believe that it was once the infamous free masons that began the occult but what is known is that scientist carbon dated the .net thread as far back as the 2003! whether you believe in evolution or not what we have seen is the numerous transitions from "squids" to "gp riders" (see below your user name), also the evolution of the 10r never ceases to amaze us. between its first and second generation of motorcycle it has dominated the liter bike species and its weird, dangerous, and outgoing brotherhood/fan-base has done nothing but grown since 2003. the zx-10r.net is a phenomena at the least!

also check out "the archives" section for later dated thread that are lock for safe keeping ;)

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
hopefully this site will remain a great place for us to hang and not go the way of the Dodo bird like Motorush did. Lots of great people here and I'm thankful for all the members , and the Staff and Mods as well(well most of the Mods anyway:wink: )

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
hopefully this site will remain a great place for us to hang and not go the way of the Dodo bird like Motorush did. Lots of great people here and I'm thankful for all the members , and the Staff and Mods as well(well most of the Mods anyway:wink: )
Yea a couple of um is down right weaksista's :wink:

BD

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
:iamwithst
:imwnin: some of the mods are :lame: and others are cool...

this site has been very informative and when we had the first rally at the gap it was cool to meet a lot of the members...like trey said hopefully it wont go downhill

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
:imwnin: some of the mods are :lame: and others are cool...

this site has been very informative and when we had the first rally at the gap it was cool to meet a lot of the members...like trey said hopefully it wont go downhill
perhaps upHILL.........:dontknow:

BD

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
:shady:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts