Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question

Ok it starts off like this, i know this guys that thinks he knows everything about his bike and everyone else's bike, (every team has that one person who rides with them that knows everything or at least thinks he does) He made a comment the other day that on his 05 ZX-6R SE he has a set of ZX-10R fuel injectors. Now me personal my knowledge of my sport bikes is growing so I didn't want to come out my ass and look like a fool if its true:dontknow:, I did a little bit of research and it seems that you would have to replace the entire Throttle Body if that were true again I am not sure and I only did a little bit of research, but by doing that will the fuel injectors off a ZX-10R fit a ZX-6r???:dontknow:

So please anyone who knows this mod or if it is true please let me know.
Thanks...

·
Registered
13 Posts
As far as I know injectors are interchangeable in general and I wouldn't see a whole lot of gain from this. Probably run SUPER rich and if there was wouldn't they just use the same injectors on both bikes and save material cost? Again I could also be talking out my ass but that's my 2 cents

1 - 2 of 2 Posts