Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I know that on the 2015 ZX-10R, you could adjust the front footpeg position between a couple of settings (raise or lower). Could you do this on the 2016 as well? How about the 2017?

Thanks in advance,

-Attila

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hi all,

I know that on the 2015 ZX-10R, you could adjust the front footpeg position between a couple of settings (raise or lower). Could you do this on the 2016 as well? How about the 2017?

Thanks in advance,

-Attila
Negative, only one setting for the stock rearsets on 2016. 2017 is the same bike I believe.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
I wonder why they removed this feature.

·
The Pace
7,164 Posts
I asked. Something about cost reduction. /s
Yes, exactly. That feature on the g4 is perfect for taller riders; what Kawa number crunchers did was report X amount of dollar to exclude that feature in USA market BECAUSE most Americans simply do not ride supers more than 30 minutes. They have the numbers. Admin listens. I have both the '11 and the '13. The '11 paint wore off at the pivot points and fork seal leaked around 25k miles. I reported that to them. '13...fork seals are holding at 65k and paint is wearing BUT not down to the metal. '11 blew up at 50k; seals and paint went early.

I failed to report how stupid weak their radiator is, though. That is the same piece of junk as the '11. My everyday loop is 200 miles of twists, etc., weather permitting. about 3.5 hours per. I suspect I'm way beyond their standard deviation.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts