Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
6,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
@roadracerxmag
Hot EICMA rumor: "A" rider 4 Kawi's new ZX-10R- mounted AMA Pro Superbike team?

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
This is what we need!!!!!!:helmet:

·
Administrator
6,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Both Bostrom's will be riding a pair for Pat Clark!!!
That's been the rumor for the past few weeks. It was supposed to be confirmed last week but still waiting

·
Registered
795 Posts
holy crap, sikes to kawi and now this..... it'll be cool to see a few podiums

·
Administrator
6,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Damn it. BBoz signed with Jordan Suzuki.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Kinda disappointing to see B. Bostrom sign with Suzuki but his Kawasaki signing denial sounded pretty definite. I thought it was ironic that he made that announcement when he was out running around the world with Pat Clark. The other story that Pat Clark was preparing 4 Kawasaki ZX10s would indicate that they are only planing on having 2 riders, not 3 as the early story indicated. I might have missed it, but has Eric B. positively confirmed that he will be riding for Clark next year?

·
Administrator
6,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I haven't seen any confirmation yet on Pat Clark and/or EBoz

·
Caedite Eos Novit Enim Do
2,461 Posts
Damn it. BBoz signed with Jordan Suzuki.
ya i read that this morning too, maybe pat clark can get jamie hacking, hacking isnt my fav by any mean's but i think he would do a pretty good job on the new 10R

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
I think Hacker would definitely mix things up and make it interesting for sure. I personnaly would like to see him on the new 10.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I raced the new ZX10r this weekend at a club race in Vegas. 3 of us were battling for second and the rider on the 2011 zx10r ran off track trying to make a pass. Came into T4 waaaaayyy too hot. I won that battle. :cool:

Bike was stock w short makeshift pipe, PC5, brembos, Ohlins and Dunlop N Tecs. Chassis looked to be very maneuverable, but stock motor power is not to BMW levels. He BARELY passed me on the back straight on my 08 Superstock motor.

From what I saw on track, new chassis is better than BMW, but not power. We'll have to see how the new motor responds to tuning, compression and gas, but one thing is for sure. The motor is no BMW killer, but it's pretty close.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts