5,228 Posts
for $421.25

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
my 1/4t throttle works just fine, in fact its what riders 10yrs ago used for racing so........PFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT

BD

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
My bad SP8...read what you quoted again...I edited the first reply....:lol:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
1/4 turn would be 90 degrees, so if those are cheaper then why mess with a $421 kawasaki part. After my ordeal with them today on my bike I wont buy another thing from them or another bike if the road I am on keeps going the way it is...

·
LE Post Whore
6,275 Posts
Well, all the current sportbikes already come with quarter turn throttle's, i think. The upgrade would be 1/5 turn or 60 degrees, like therye showing here.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Too rich for my blood.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I don't like the 90 degree throttle. $421 doesn't bother me. I paid over $475 for rearsets, and feel this will have a more profound effect. Especially in regards to bliping the throttle, and front brake reaction time coming from WOT. The less I have to move my throttle hand the better. I'm a sensetive type of guy.

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
SP8 said:
I don't like the 90 degree throttle. $421 doesn't bother me. I paid over $475 for rearsets, and feel this will have a more prfound effect. Especially in regards to bliping the throttle, and front brake reaction time coming from WOT. The less I have to move my throttle hand the better. I'm a sensetive type of guy.
give us some feed back once you've got it installed and tested.

·
LE Post Whore
6,275 Posts
Yes, please do. One guy i knew out at Willow had one on his R6 and he said on his first day, it almost caused him to high-side a couple of times. Id like to know how much more aggressive it is.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I know a couple of "people" that would like to meet a sensetive type of guy like you. Ohh Ohh.. and they like rainbows and purple teletubbies too!!!

j/k! .... or am I??

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
ok theres waaay to many guys in here talking about gays...:shady:

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
miykl said:
give us some feed back once you've got it installed and tested.
Will do. I just paid off my truck two years early. So I'm rebuilding my cash reserve. Just imagine what I could have bought with the $6,300 I gave to the bank last Friday. Damn....... It's nice not having a car note thou. I'll be doing a lot of mods soon as I get the emergency funds up to snuff. If I don't like the 60 degree on the street, it should fit the ZX6RR I plan to buy for racing. It will help on that for sure.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts