Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I put out throttle body to adjust TPS and I do fine all in spec in the right place now.

So I replug all the connections and.....bike don't want to start. Make fire, so I put little drop of gas in the throttle body holes, and yes it start, for little while.

So possibly injectors or misconnect something don't let the injector to work ??????

Can't see if their any wire un pluged ?

There's no error code at all (you know the self diagnosis test....).

The fuel pump work fine and lots of pressure.

So really I don't understand a thing.

Oh yes there's a PCIII hook to the grey connectors where it should be.

I got another throttle body in good shape, so maybe «I will swap it and see if it resolve the problem but I doubt...

Any clue ?:helmet:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Just to be sure remove the PCIII anyway even if it is connected right.

Also if your Idle adjustment screw or fast idle screw is messed up(maybe wrong position) that may give a symptom of no start since you say it starts with throttle body spray only....also and very common is Fouled plugs.

bloo

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Just to be sure remove the PCIII anyway even if it is connected right.

bloo
Pc III are done so is that can be repair ???? Or i need another one?????? Any. Pc III USB around ????,
Just to be clear your PCIII WAS THE PROBLEM CORRECT?

Meaning your bike starts just fine now right?

Sorry to state the obvious but you always ask for help on this site want it to be clear others in the Future get Clear Information on your fix if it applies. :wink:

thanks,

bloo

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep PCIII is out of order.

Was working until I readjust the TPS. After that niet, even if I plugged the 9 volts adaptor.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well and that freak me up the PC III just begin to work again? I just put out the PC III out of the bike and it sit on the table. So i decided to plug the 9 volt volts adaptor and it work fine even the map i loaded recently still there. So really ? Is that because i unpluged the bike battery ? Or I just call it a miracle?

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Well and that freak me up the PC III just begin to work again? I just put out the PC III out of the bike and it sit on the table. So i decided to plug the 9 volt volts adaptor and it work fine even the map i loaded recently still there. So really ? Is that because i unpluged the bike battery ? Or I just call it a miracle?
Loose connection on power somewhere or your just going to have to send it into Dynojet.....I had the opposite one time on my PCIII would power up fine on the bike not with Battery...Got into a little Tif with the Tech at Dynojet he said my PCIII was toast because he couldn't power it up on the bench....I said so what that doesn't mean it's toast it came from a fully functional bike, and fast too. :mrgreen: ...in the end I wanted the firmware upgraded and that can only be done on the bench if old enough so took Dynojets offer for a New PCV for only $220 but you have to surrender your PCIII first.

bloo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts