Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was on the 5 heading home last night at about 0230. I was cruising at about 100 minding my own buisness when a guy in a viper pulls up next to me and chills for a second and then drops the clutch and takes off. Normal I dont mess with cars because they usualy arent a challenge but I decided to say screw it. I gave him about an 1/8th mile lead and then pegged it staying in 6th. Strolled by him at 140 and continued to 165 as he was fading rather quickly. slowed down to about 110 when they comes up on me obviously upset flashes me and pulls along side again trying to just blow by me. So at this point I wasnt having it. Leaving it in 6th just to make it interesting I nailed it and didnt let off until 180 and he was at least a mile back, this time he didnt slow down he just drove home mad :twisted:

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
haha that is tyte i hate the 15 from the 8 to the 52 too many cops there but i still managed 160+ on that freeway

·
Registered
764 Posts
Zxrider said:
And all this was done on a public road? :shock:
I grew up in Jersey and moved to California eight years ago. These roads were made for riding...plus there isn't a toll booth every 1/4 mile :D

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have only been in California for two weeks, but late at night these roads just beg for speed. Not to mention the twisties you can ride every day of the week, I feel like I have died and gone to heaven between the roads out here and the beach.
Anyway yes it was on a public road at 0230 in the morning almost no cars around on either side and with 5 lanes at times you can let her rip. I would like to note that I usualy dont open her up like that on the freeway, but normal driving during the day around here is 90 and that is for most of the cages.

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
Zxrider said:
where else are we gonna do it at with a long straight against cars and stuff

·
Registered
484 Posts
SacCityZ said:
Zxrider said:
I grew up in Jersey and moved to California eight years ago. These roads were made for riding...plus there isn't a toll booth every 1/4 mile :D
Hey man ..I agree about the tool booths.LOL.Not enough Donuts shops for the pigs either :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts