Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone here done or seen anyone stuff a zx-14 motor into a zx-10r frame.
Like they used to do with the Suzuki GSXR 7/11's?
If so, point me in the right direction. If not, I guess it's time to do some research.

Garths "part out" post kinda got me to wondering about the possibilities.
It's going to be a long winter here in Germany. Gotta find something to do until spring hits again.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
I don't think it would fit, the 14 engine is a little bit larger...But maybe with a lot of mods done to your bike...

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
yeah the 14 is def bigger engine and would be a tight squeeze!!!! if you got the money maybe you could rig a frame that could support the motor....not gonna lie its sounds bad ass!!

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Sounds bad ass but I think a big bore kit would be a better way to go and then strap on a turbo along with some engine mods and you will smoke any 14 out of the water in less there around the same mods as you...You need money to do things like this or what your speaking of. Anything can be done with MONEY!!

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
A few guys are trying to make this happen and I hope it works and the chassis gets to support the weight and torque of the 14!

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,614 Posts
I was thinking about taking a crashed 14 to make a street fighter... MMMMMM.

·
aka kwakrider
412 Posts
14 in a ten frame sounds fun call it the sleeper10, id be beefen up the frame a little though.super charge it with a custom swingarm.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Din-Ding-Ding..we may have a winner

I was thinking about taking a crashed 14 to make a street fighter... MMMMMM.
That also sounds like a good idea. You don't se many 14's over here. At least I haven't yet.
A "14" SF would be a "monster". I'm going to look into it.

Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts