Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"The officer, approached and saw that the naked man was actually chewing the other man’s head, according to witnesses. The officer ordered the naked man to back away, and when he continued the assault, the officer shot him. The attacker continued to eat the man, despite being shot" :eyecrazy:
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/26/2818832_naked-man-shot-killed-on-macarthur.html#storylink=cpy

I figured the end of the world would start in Florida. We have so much messed up stuff here.

:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
596 Posts
The recent multiple cases of flesh eating bacteria in Georgia may be related. Watch out!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
I moved from South Florida to Wisconsin. May not save me, but should buy me some extra time, Zombies move pretty slow.
Lol.

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Cocaine psychosis? At a hip hop festival? NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
TiGGi you gotta kill them mothafuckers before its too late man!!

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
bear with skulls? hahahah I like it! where can I get one of those?

·
Of course you are faster
2,062 Posts

·
Of course you are faster
2,062 Posts
I think it's just the XST ammo in funky green and red boxes but still, never underestimate marketing.

I have a friend who would never touch a gun, but picked up a box (empty) just cuz it was kewl

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I think it's just the XST ammo in funky green and red boxes but still, never underestimate marketing.

I have a friend who would never touch a gun, but picked up a box (empty) just cuz it was kewl
Hollow point ammo with a green substance filled into the tip.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
crazy ass people man, the world is a scary place:badteeth:

·
Registered
227 Posts
I have two pretty good pics of the Guy after that were taken apparently by someone in the medical field ill post when I get onto a computer

1 - 20 of 48 Posts