Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
with KAW & HONDA pull'n out there will be some riders need'n somewhere to go.i'm curious to know what HACKING &ROGER LEE are go'n to do.if KAWASAKI really wants to make a statement-put four KAWS in WSBK.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
with KAW & HONDA pull'n out there will be some riders need'n somewhere to go.i'm curious to know what HACKING &ROGER LEE are go'n to do.if KAWASAKI really wants to make a statement-put four KAWS in WSBK.
:crackup: There were 4 all of last year, and sometimes 5, it dind'nt make a lick of difference

·
Registered
844 Posts
no , i mean 4 new good riders.HACKING , ROGER LEE & the 2 they just put on.anything is better than what they've had.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i think kawis "performance" stems from a lack of effort when compared to other manufacturers. it's not just the rider who wins races, but the whole team.:smile:

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
i think kawis "performance" stems from a lack of effort when compared to other manufacturers. it's not just the rider who wins races, but the whole team.:smile:
I went to an AMA race this year and a Kawi mechanic said Kawi's budget is so small compared to everyone else. The race budget is listed as other. Guy had a disgusted look on his face when I asked about it.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
true , they have good help with the HAYATE team.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
I though Jordan was switching brands? Oh well, ill just look for the results next season as im browsing .net.

·
Registered
890 Posts
VR6 yes Micheal Jordan is a true fan . Thats th First time ive heard that, good observation. He would be on the bike racing if he could .

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
VR6 yes Micheal Jordan is a true fan . Thats th First time ive heard that, good observation. He would be on the bike racing if he could .

Have you ever seen Mike ride, I have it's pretty hillarious,he looks like he's riding a pocket bike.

·
Registered
890 Posts
9RTO10R My son is bigger than me . Im 64-240 ... He is 6-8 280. I tell him he looks like a bear on a tricycle with a normal size bike . Thats why I traded the ZX10 to the ZX14.
Michael JorDan coundt race because of size . . His breaking points would change dramatically .

·
Registered
356 Posts
Have you ever seen Mike ride, I have it's pretty hillarious,he looks like he's riding a pocket bike.
:spit: Yea. I've seen some videos before of him riding his bikes. I thought it was pretty hilarious. He really does look like he's riding a pocket bike. It's great.

·
Registered
844 Posts
:spit: Yea. I've seen some videos before of him riding his bikes. I thought it was pretty hilarious. He really does look like he's riding a pocket bike. It's great.
yea , if you remember JORDAN'S first rider MONTEZ, i think.he could'nt even finish a race.he would wipe out all by himself-funny shit !

·
Registered
2,542 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
roger hayden is picking up a ride in WSBK on a private team fielding Kawasaki ZX10's

1 - 20 of 22 Posts