Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am with the University of Delaware FSAE team, and we are looking into using the rear brake rotors from a ZX10R for our racecar. However, I cannot find any information on the bolt spacing of the rear rotor. It looks like there are 4 bolts, but I am hoping that the spacing is something around 4x100 or so. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Any year ZX10R info would be appreciated, I understand that the sizes may be different year to year.

Thanks!

·
Chairman of the Board
16,067 Posts
Hey guys, I am with the University of Delaware FSAE team, and we are looking into using the rear brake rotors from a ZX10R for our racecar. However, I cannot find any information on the bolt spacing of the rear rotor. It looks like there are 4 bolts, but I am hoping that the spacing is something around 4x100 or so. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Any year ZX10R info would be appreciated, I understand that the sizes may be different year to year.

Thanks!
Hi Sean. I'm pretty sure I have a rear rotor laying in the garage. I will measure the pattern as soon as I can for you. I'm just a tad busy with hurricane preparedness right now as I live in Florida. I will let you know as soon as I can though.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Best of luck Or10r with the second 1 mate!it must be heartbreaking for you guys knowing it's all about to happen again!stay safe all you guys

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Chairman of the Board
16,067 Posts
Best of luck Or10r with the second 1 mate!it must be heartbreaking for you guys knowing it's all about to happen again!stay safe all you guys

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks my friend. Irma is looking pretty fierce and from the latest forecast looks like my place will be hit with 140 mph winds along with 8 to 12 inches of rain. If anyone out there believes, chuck up a few prayers for the folks here in Florida. This one could be devastating.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts