Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know many of us have Children. I also know many of us would like to pass the joy of our sport to our kids, so if you have any of your kids riding or any good stories let us hear them.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry for the blurry pics.

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Awesome man!! My 2 year old is figuring out the power wheels right now. Hangs of the side of the 4 wheeler in high gear. 50cc is comming soon, maybe by next summer. How old are yours?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Nice Family!!! Kids are a trip!!!

Dont mean to jack the thread but...what type of bikes are those? I am looking to get my son one when i get back... He will be 3...think its a good idea?

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome man!! My 2 year old is figuring out the power wheels right now. Hangs of the side of the 4 wheeler in high gear. 50cc is comming soon, maybe by next summer. How old are yours?
My son is 5 and my Daughter will be 2 in December. They are Awesome!

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice Family!!! Kids are a trip!!!

Dont mean to jack the thread but...what type of bikes are those? I am looking to get my son one when i get back... He will be 3...think its a good idea?
It is a Honda CRF 50F. I am not sure if I would put him on a 50 till he is 4 or so. Those little bikes can move

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have 3 boys. They are 5 yrs, 3yrs and 7 months. Here's 2 of em:

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Here are some random pics of the little ones (one is 14 one is 6) - before my wife's accident everyone I pulled one of the bikes out the little ones were playing around on them. My son used to ride the little 4 wheeler but had ilittle interest. They have both ridden pillion since they were 3, my son is an amazing passenger (the [email protected] is as far off the bike as I am in a corner with excellent body position). Based on recent events neither of them will end up riding but both have shown interest.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Looked like a Mattamy Development.
I used to live in:
Barrie, Milton, Ancaster, Oakville, Mississauga, Younge/Sheppard
Then I moved to the States - you ride Mosport and Shannonville?
Cool!
I will live at mosport and Shannonville next summer with my new dedicated track bike(08 1000RR) :cool:

·
Registered
65 Posts
My daughter is 4, just getting her started on a PW50. She thinks it's the greatest thing since sliced bread and I'm loving it. Don't have any picts I can post right now though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts