Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There really isn't anything like riding down thru Tennessee into North carolina. Im from Michigan and i made that journey 3 times this year :mrgreen: and am gonna be down there alot more next season. Cuz when its 20 degrees here in detroit its usually 50 down there and if you decide togo in the winter months there is hardly and traffic and i didnt see any cops. ill post some pictures i captured while there.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There really isn't anything like riding down thru Tennessee into North carolina. Im from Michigan and i made that journey 3 times this year :mrgreen: and am gonna be down there alot more next season. Cuz when its 20 degrees here in detroit its usually 50 down there and if you decide togo in the winter months there is hardly and traffic and i didnt see any cops. ill post some pictures i captured while there.
"Ridin thru mountains at night was scary"

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yea im from nc I have rode that quite a few times.... But if ya think thats good ya need to get up to the blue ridge parkway sometime amd ride on hwy 8!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i still have quite a bit of exploring left to do down there, im working on saving all of my money for tires because after a week of hard ridin down there a couple weeks ago i need some new rubber. so that will be my biggest expense if i move down to ride

1 - 7 of 7 Posts