Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
lets see PICTURES of everyones favorite/coolest guns. I'll start her off in a minute, got to get a pic and size it. If it takes off maybe we can do a vote on the best examples. No I'm not a fed ive been on this site since 2009 when I got my 10, and im not asking to see or have you list all your guns just your favorite/tricked out ones.

Attachments

·
Registered
290 Posts
Is this the feds perpetrating to be a zx-10 fan boy, just to inquire how many or what type of guns I may have? Seems a little fishy

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
I carry it every day. The only thing I don't like is that its only 6 + 1 but its so small and light I'm happy with it. Very easy to conceal inside the pants or pocket. 84gr hydroshocks can do decent damage though

I also have a springfield XD9 sub compact. Its an awesome gun but sometimes hard to conceal but its 13 + 1 of 124gr hydroshocks :)

·
Still here
9,059 Posts

Kimber Pro Carry II

And the first target with the G26

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
My favorites are the matching set of gob'ment 1911's. My grandfather carried one of them in WWII and his father carried the other in WWI. Although they are both functional, I don't shoot either anymore. My favorite shooter is the Taurus 9mm my grandfather gave me when I was deployed for Desert Sheild/Storm. All of them favs for sentimental reasons of course, but that PT99 is a never jamming, tight group shooting dream; no matter the junk I send down the pipe.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
My bodyguard 380 and friend's Sig P238.

The sig is really nice but a little bigger than the BG plus you have to use the safety on it since it is single action and needs the hammer cocked and locked to be ready to go.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
in my first pic is my AR-15 that I built from pieces it shoots 5.45x39mm ak74 ammo, next is my yugo M70 with side folding ace stock(favorite), MY home defense Remington 870 with surefire forend, Para-ordnance P745 1911, and my everyday carry S&W M&P 9mm. GARTH that SW500 looks mean, that fireball looks like a small atom bomb. All nice looking pieces so far guys!
what kind of freefloat tube is that BGOODWIN22?

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Guns are skeeery.

I made this one for my boy, tactical stick gun in 45 acp.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
LOVE THAT KIMBER:thumbsup:
Thanks, me too.

I added some crimson trace laser grips to it just for fun.

I actually like shooting without the laser right now but I got a good deal on the grips and the eyes aren't what they used to be so I figured it couldn't hurt.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
I've been eyeballing lcps one would fit quite nicely where the exhaust servo is and the size is good too

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com App
I was going to get an LCP but then I looked at the bodyguard and was sold.
Feels a little better in my hand, has nice sights and the laser plus a safety just in case.
No need to use the safety as it is double action with an internal hammer firing the round, but it's there if you want it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts